- 1GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- Primary Camera 8 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Front Camera 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, 720p@30fps, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- Processor Dual-core 1.4 GHz Typhoon (ARM v8-based)
GPU PowerVR GX6450 (quad-core graphics)
- screen size 4.7 inches (~65.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Network support GSM,HSPA,CDMA,EVDO,LTE
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 1810 mAh battery (6.9 Wh)
- 6 month Yaantra Warranty
- OS iOS 8, upgradable to iOS 10.3.2
- Weight 129 g (4.55 oz)
Apple iPhone 6 smartphone was launched in September 2014. The phone comes with a 4.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 750 pixels by 1334 pixels at a PPI of 326 pixels per inch.
Apple A8It comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Apple iPhone 6 packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 1.2-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Apple iPhone 6 runs iOS 8.0 and is powered by a 1810mAh non removable battery. It measures 138.10 x 67.00 x 6.90 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 129.00 grams.
The Apple iPhone 6 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope and Barometer.
|Operating System||iOS 8, upgradable to iOS 10.3.2|
|Rear Camera||8 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Front Camera||1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, 720p@30fps, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular|
|Processor||Dual-core 1.4 GHz Typhoon (ARM v8-based) GPU PowerVR GX6450 (quad-core graphics)|
|Screen Size||4.7 inches (~65.8% screen-to-body ratio)|